View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
If you get any error - READ THIS 

Post If you get any error - READ THIS
I've been trying to connect to the server lately and I succeded after a lot of effort.
So you've downloaded the torrent, registered an account and opened the ready "Diablo III.exe - Shortcut" in the torrent's folder and you run it(YOU DON'T NEED TO CREATE A NEW SHORTCUT BECAUSE THE REQUIRED ONE ALREADY EXISTS WHICH IS COMPLETELY WORKING)... Also you mustn't run the launcher neither update the game in any way because it is already patched in the torrent. Afterwards you insert your e-mail and password you registered with, and you get an error.
I had similar post asking how to fix the errors given by the game itself after logging in but I went through them.
- The most frequent error is 3006(Request timed out), so if you get this error, exit the game and run it again, then insert your username and password, and click login again. Do all that until you reach the authenticating credentials. My first login succeeded after about 20 tries. Another issue might be your antivirus preventing you from logging in. Disable it and make another try.
- Another bug is getting stuck at the authenticating credentials when you see a box with "Connecting to Battle.Net account[check]"; "Authenticating credentials" ; "Retrieving Hero list", so the only thing in the box that has check is connecting to battle net account, but the authenticating credentials one doesn't check. If happens so, rerun the game and try again. Do it until you enter. Normally that box checks "authenticating credentials" and "retrieving hero list" for just 5-6 seconds, so if it gets stuck for like 20 seconds, it will not let you in.
- If you get Error 3003 then you are trying to connect an offline or non-existant server. Check the Properties of your shortcut if they are like they are listed in the "How to connect" page on the 4vendetta diablo 3 site, but as I said you shouldn't get such error as a ready shortcut already exists in the folder.
- If you get ERROR_315300 it means that you are trying to connect with an account that has not been registered, create one because you should first register yourself though I already mentioned that.
- If you get error "3018" then run the shortcut as an administrator and/or clean the cache folder of the game. Same solution to error 3000, probably.
- If you get error "Disconnected by Battle.net" after you hit the LOGIN thing it means the version of your client is false, as I said you mustn't update the game at all... If you do it, just delete the whole game and re-download the torrent.
- There is another error "3008". It means that your password is wrong so if you get this error, make sure you've inserted the password correctly and that you're trying to connect with 4vendeta account.
- Another error is "30008" I think when it says that the game couldn't connect. That's a bug, so try logging in again, it's just bug.
So you have reached the hero list - make a new character, and click "START GAME". It should load for up to 10 seconds. If it doesn't, you will get stuck on the loading screen and after 3-4 minutes you will get disconnected with an error box. If this happens, try logging in again and if it still keeps happening like this wait for a while(a few hours) and try again. I last night tried logging in and it let me create a hero but after being 5 minutes stuck at the loading screen it disconnected me, I tried twice, so on the following day(today) I tried again and it let me get in. When I tried to log in today, I received the error "3006" about request timing out but after several tries it let me in, even the LS loaded properly. YOu will start in an empty area with no mobs, without having any items, so try creeping around and you will find some monsters, they drop gold and might drop an item also. They give little experience so the only things you will see are the first spells of the game, the epic music, and the beautiful dark graphics... If you get some flashes on your screen or odd, redundant effects then you must reduce the quality of your graphic details to their minimum or zero(shadows, etc.) At least these are the only things I could see, so don't expect much, it is a beta version and not the full though. Blizzard are expected to publish the full version in several months.
I hope these solutions work because they did to me and besides if they don't work, re-insert your account name and password and press login again.
I might not have been complete with what I've said, I might have missed some errors, so if you see any others - post here and I could respond you. Alex' posts are good and many though they are incomplete and diffuse so this is an addition to his ones.

Last edited by Achylles on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:37 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: If you get any error - READ THIS
Changed topic to sticky!

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Alex wrote:
Changed topic to sticky!

Thanks.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Achylles wrote:
- The most frequent error is 3006(Request timed out), so if you get this error, insert your e-mail and password, and click "login" until you reach the authentication credentials. You will get this error several times(maybe 3-4 or maybe 15-20). Also you could exit the game and re-enter it trying to login again. So just after getting this error, try to log again or just rerun the game and after many tries it would probably work.

Every single times appers this error.
Every time...

I get this much over 20 times, at severals days...

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 pm

zuggie wrote:
Every single times appers this error.
Every time...

I get this much over 20 times, at severals days...

Well try every time after you get this error to exit the game and enter it again. I received the error like 25 times and every time I run the game once again. You might need to try to login plenty of times until it works... Try another 30 times and if it doesn't work then I do apologize, I won't be able to help you.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:32 pm

I keep having the Error_3008 problem.
Im sure that im logging in as the right thing using battle.net pass/accnt name for the beta client.
Any suggestions as to how to get into game if i keep having this problem?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 pm

I keep getting "An Error Occurred (Error 3000)" when trying to log in, not to explanatory sadly.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:05 am

JessFox wrote:
I keep having the Error_3008 problem.
Im sure that im logging in as the right thing using battle.net pass/accnt name for the beta client.
Any suggestions as to how to get into game if i keep having this problem?

The error means that your password is incorrect. You need to login with registered account from the site of 4vendeta, not with battle.net account.

Crippleicious wrote:
I keep getting "An Error Occurred (Error 3000)" when trying to log in, not to explanatory sadly.

Run as administrator. The only solution I know... And also you could clean your game cache.

If you all do the things correctly but an error still occurs, re-insert your account and password, and press login again.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:11 pm

I keep having the Error_3006 , i restarted the game, tryed over 30 times and i was testing with telnet the address 79.124.67.3:1345 and i could not connect

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 am

arhanghelu wrote:
I keep having the Error_3006 , i restarted the game, tryed over 30 times and i was testing with telnet the address 79.124.67.3:1345 and i could not connect

Well.. I'm sourly sorry but I can't help you then. I just said how I handled those errors.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next